Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to various 3 month Certificate Programmes. LIBA is one of the reputed B-Schools in India. LIBA introduced following certificate course to be commenced from 2012-2013. LIBA has designed these short term courses to suit the requirements of industry and also useful for students and working executive to improve their skills and qualifications. Following are details of programmes, eligibility and application process:
1) Certificate in Finance: The main target of this course is to present concepts, application and practices of financial accounting and financial management. The course will offer exposure to the Managerial Practices and Technique in the Indian legal and Corporate Environment.
2) Certificate in Sales and Marketing: The programme is designed for non-marketing executives who are interested in learning about the theory and practice of marketing.
3) Certificate in Information Security, Controls and Audit of Business Information Systems: LIBA has designed this specialized course in collaboration with ISACA, Chennai Chapter. The programme is aimed at management professionals and executives to create awareness about Information Systems.
4) Certificate in Supply Chain Modelling and Analysis: This programme will discuss concepts and key trends in supply Chain Management. The course is aimed at handling the requirements of retail industry.
5) Certificate in Management of Human Resources:
6) Certificate in Project Management
Eligibility: Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50 percent marks. Duration of each programme is 3 months. Classes will be conducted from 10.00 AM to 1.15PM on Sundays. Course fee is Rs.9,000 and applicable taxes. The course fees must be paid at the time of admission in the form of DD or Local Cheque payable at Chennai and should drawn in favor of Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Loyola College, Chennai – 600 034. Interested candidates can obtain application forms from LIBA on payment of Rs. 300/- by Cash or Demand Draft favoring LIBA payable at Chennai. For more details, you can contact at Phone no: +91 044 28177231/ 232 /233. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR view http://liba.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=69&Itemid=82 .
1) Commencement of Registration / Application: 28th November 2011
2) Last date for submission of application forms: 4th January 2012
3) Personal Interview at LIBA: 8th January 2012
4) Last date for payment of fees: 17th January 2012
5) Commencement of course: 22nd January 2012