Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh has announced LAWCET 2011 (Law Common Entrance Test) and PGLCET 2011 (Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test) notification for admission to 5 year LL.B./ B.L. and 3 year LL.B./ B.L. and L.M. Courses in University LAW Colleges and affiliated and private law colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2011-12. LAWCET 2011 and PGLCET 2011 applications will be made available at all e-seva centers, Andhra Bank branches along with all head post offices in the state. You can also download froms from the website of the organising university www.svuniversity.in. Following are details of LAWCET 2011, PGLCET 2011 eligibility and important dates:
Qualifications OR Eligibility:
1. 3 year LL.B./ B.L.: Pass in any graduation with at least 45 percent marks. Candidates appearing in final year degree exams can also apply.
2. 5 year LL.B./ B.L.: Pass in Intermediate in any group with at least 45 percent marks. Candidates appearing for second year inter exams in 2011 also can apply.
3. LL.M. (PGLCET 2011): Applicants should have LL.B./ B.L. Degree / will be appearing for final year exams.
Application forms can also be obtained from Convenor, LAWCET 2011 / PGLCET 2011, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati- 517502 by sending a DD for Rs. 275 (For LAWCET 2011) / Rs. 525 (For PGLCET 2011) in favour of 'The Secretary, APSCHE, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad. You should mentions full address along with DD. Filled in forms should reach The Convenor, LAWCET 2011 / PGLCET 2011, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati- 517502.
Application forms for PGLCET 2011 can also be generally made available at following Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: University college of law, Kakatiya University, Warangal / Convenor's office, S.V. University, Tirupati / University college of law, Osmania University, Hyderabad / University college of law, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam / Dept. of law, S.P. Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupati/ P.G. Dept. of law, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati / P.G. Dept. of Legal Studies and Research, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. / Dept. of law, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur.
Important Dates for LAWCET 2011 / PGLCET 2011:
1. Sale of application forms start from: 16th March 2011
2. Last date for sale of applications for LAWCET / PGLCET 201 30th April 2011
3. Last date for submission of filled in application forms: 30th April 2011
4. Last date for submission with Rs.200 as late fee: 20th May 2011
5. Last date for submission with Rs.500 as late fee: 31st May 2011
6. LAWCET 2011 (3 years) Date: 11th June 2011 (10 AM - 11: 30 AM)
7. LAWCET 2011 (5 years) Date: 11th June 2011 (10 AM - 11: 30 AM)
8. PGLCET 2011 Date: 11th June 2011 (2: 30 PM - 4 PM)
Results and Counseling Details of LAWCET 2011 and PGLCET 2011: Results of LAWCET / PGLCET 2011 will be announced in the months of June / July 2011. Admission Counseling Schedule also will be displayed on the official website along with dailies at the time of release of results. LAWCET 2011 / PGLCET 2011 Contacts: Convener, LAWCET 2011/ PGLCET, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati- 517502. For details of notification and application procedure, please see www.apsche.org / www.svuniversity.in