Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO), Bangalore is offering fellowships in various programmes for the academic session 2013. The are two seats in each programme. KMIO is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore.
1. Name of the Fellowship programme : Gynaec Oncology, Oral Oncology, Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, Pediatric Oncology, Oncopathology and Palliative Care.
2. Duration of programme :1 to 2 years.
3. Eligibility : M.Ch / MS / MD / MS / DNB / MDS in concerned specialization.
4. Mode of selection : written test followed by interview.
5. Application fee : Rs. 200. It should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of the Director, KMIO, Bangalore which should be enclosed along with application form only.
How to apply : The completed application form in the prescribed format (available on website : www.kidwai.kar.nic) along with all relevant enclosures and fee DD should be sent to The Director, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore - 560 029. Last date for the receipt of filled in application form is 10th December, 2012. Written test will be held on 18th December, 2012. Date of interview is 19th and 20th December, 2012 .