KL University, a part of Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Vijayawada has announced notification for KLU Engineering Entrance Examination (KLUEEE 2012) to be conducted on 5th May 2012 for admission to various Under Graduate (B.Tech), Post Graduate (M.Tech) and Research Programmes for the year 2012-13. K L University is known for 100 percent consistent placement record in all the courses. The University has qualified and experienced faculty for all the departments. KL University is approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA. Following are details of programmes, eligibility and application procedure:
1) UG Programs (B.Tech): Bio-Technology (BT), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Civil Engineering (CE), Electronics and Computer Engineering (EC), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Aerospace Engineering (AE), Engineering Physics and Nuclear Engineering.
2) 5 Year Integrated Programmes: B.Tech with M.Tech and B.Tech with MBA
3) Other Graduate Programmes: B.Com (Hons.) in Accounting and Finance (4 yeras), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (3 years), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) - 3 years.
Eligibility: Applicants should have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent with an aggregate of at least 60 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB). For B.Com (Hons), BBA and BHM courses, candidates should have passed in 10+2 in any group with minimum 50 percent marks.
4) PG Programs (M.Tech): Specializations offered are Bio-Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Networks and Security, Structural Engineering, Communication and Radar System, Power Electronics and Drives, VLSI, Embedded Systems, Power Systems, CAD-CAM, Thermal Engineering and Nuclear Engineering.
5) Other PG Programs: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 2 years, M.Sc., in Bio Technology and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) - 3 years
6) Integrated Dual Degree Programs: a) B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology b) B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems c) B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD – CAM d) B.Tech in CSE/EC with M.Tech in Computer Networks and Security e) B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering f) B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in Thermal Engineering h) B.Tech in ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in VLSI i) B.Tech in CSE/ ECE/ EC/ EEE with M.Tech in Embedded Systems j) B.Tech in CE/ CSE/ ECE/ EC/ EEE/ ME with M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering k) B.Tech in BT/ CE/ CSE/ ECE/ EC/ EEE/ ME with M.Tech with MBA.
7) Integrated Dual Degree Program: Master of Computer Applications with M.Tech in CSE.
8) Part Time Program: M.Tech in CSE.
9) Full Time and Part Time Ph.D. Programmes in : Engineering, Science and Humanities, Management and Commerce.
KL University offer merit scholarships for B.Tech programmes. Full and partial fee waiver for 4 years will be offered to the top rankers in KLUEEE, AIEEE, IITJEE, EAMCET and top rankers in 10+2 exams of any state or central board in India. Interested candidates can contact at the following address for more details such as KLUEEE Syllabus, model papers, test centers etc at www.kluniversity.in . OR Contact at: 0866 - 2577715, 2577787. Address: KL University, Museum Road, Governerpet, Vijayawada, AP, India.