KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa issued admission notification for the academic year 2011-12. KIIT University offer all kinds of Professional and conventional courses. Admission to all the courses will be through KIITEE 2011 (KIIT Entrance Examination). Interested candidates can apply online through www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in. Following are details of courses, eligibility and application deadlines:
1. B.Tech: (4 Years): Branches available are Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation.
2. B.Tech and MBA Dual Degree - 5 Years
3. B.Tech and M.Tech. Dual Degree - 5 Years
4. B.Tech (Lateral Entry)- 3 Years
5. MBBS - 4½ Years
6. BDS - 5 Years
7. B.Sc. Nursing - 4 Years
8. BA.LLB / BBA.LLB and B.Sc.LLB -5 Years
9. Bachelor of Fashion Design -4 Years
10. Bachelor of Film and Television Production -3 Years
11. BBA / BCA - 3 Years
12. M.Sc Biotechnology / M.Sc Applied Microbiology - 2 Years
13. MCA - 3 Years
14. M.Tech. - 2 Years
15. LLM -2 Years
1. For B.Tech. (4years) / B.Tech and M.Tech-Dual Degree / B.Tech and MBA-Dual Degree : Applicants should have passed 10+2 / Intermediate examination in 2009, 2010 or should be appearing in final year of 10+2 examination in 2011 are only eligible. You must have studied in regular full time mode only. You should have studies Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and passed with minimum 60 percent marks. Those studied Biology / Maths at 10+2 level or eligible for B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology.
2. For B.Tech.- Lateral Entry: Should have passed in three years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60 percent marks.
3. MBBS/BDS: Should have passed in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50 percent marks.
4. B.Sc. Nursing (4 years): Should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) with at least 45 percent marks.
5. B.A.LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc LL.B (5 years): Must have passed in 10+2 wiht at least 50 percent marks. For B.Sc. LL.B, candidates should have passed 10+2 in the science stream with at least 50 percent marks.
6. BBA / BCA: Should have passed in 10+2 in any stream with at least 50 percent marks and should have Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Economics / Statistics at 10+2 level.
7. Bachelor of Fashion Design (4 years): Pass in 10+2 with 50 percent.
8. Bachelor of Film and Television Production (3 years): Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with 50 percent.
9. MCA: Any graduation and maths in 10+2.
10. M.Tech. (2 years): B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent in relevant branch OR first class MCA / first class M.Sc. in (Comp/ IT/ ETC). GATE qualified candidates will get preference.
11. M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology): Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Science/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary / Engineering / Technology / Medicine (MBBS/BDS) with at least 55 percent marks.
12. LL.M: Passed in B.A.LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB with at least 50 percent marks.
13. Ph.D: Applicants should have M.Tech / M.E/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent Degree with minimum 60 percent marks OR M.Sc / MA/ M.Com/ LLM with minimum 55 percent marks.
Candidates can visit KIIT website for any ohter information. Contact Address: Director, Admissions Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, India Admission Cell, Koel Campus, KIIT University Phone: 0674 2742103 , 2741747 , 2741998, 2725113. Email :firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.kiitee.ac.in / www.kiit.ac.in
1. Last date for receipt of application form: 5 March 2011
2. KIITEE 2011 Entrance Date: 24 April 2011