KIIT University, Bhubaneswar (Orissa) is conducting KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Examination) 2012 for admission to UG, PG and various professional courses in the disciplines of Engineering, Medical, Dental, Nursing, Law, Computer Applications, Biotechnology, Fashion and Film Studies. KIITEE 2012 will be held on 22nd April 2012 (Sunday) across the country. KIIT is earlier known as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. Following are details of programmes, eligibility, KIITEE Exam Scheme and online application procedure:
1) B.Tech (4 years): Specialisations available are Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electronics and Instrumentation, Computer science, IT, Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
2) B.Tech. (Lateral Entry - 3 years)
3) BCA: 3 years
4) BBA: 3 years
5) BDS: 5 years
6) Bachelor of Fashion Design (BFD): 4 years
7) Bachelor of Film and Television Production (BTFP): 3 years
8) B.Sc. Nursing
Dual Degree Programmes:
1) B.Tech + M.Tech : 5 years (Civil, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electronics and Instrumentation, Computer Science, IT and EEE.
2) B.Tech + MBA: 5 years
3) BA LLB / BBA LLB / B.Sc. LLB : 5 years
Ph.D Programmes: Science, Technology, Engineering, Management, Humanities, Law and Social Sciences.
1) M.Tech: 2 years (Available in all major disciplines
4) MBA (Rural Management)
5) M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Applied Microbiology: 2 years.
Interested candidates can apply online through KIIT University website at www.kiit.ac.in or www.kiitee.ac.in between 10th January 2012 to 29th February 2012. Last date for the receipt of completed application / registration forms in University office is 5th March 2012. Address: KIIT University, PO - KIIT, Bhubaneswar - 24, Odisha, India. Phone: 0674 - 2742103, 2741747.