Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala issued Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM 2011) notification for admission to various Degree Courses for the year 2011-12. Application forms of KEAM 2011 are sold through select post offices. Non Keralite candidates also can apply for the self financing courses offered by Private Professional colleges. Following courses are available through KEAM 2011:
1. Medical: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BSMS
2. Agriculture: BSc. Hons. (Agriculture); BFSc. (Fisheries); BSc. Hons. (Forestry)
3. Veterinary BVSc. and Animal Husbandry
4. Engineering: B.Tech. (including B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)/ B.Tech. (Dairy Science and Technology) courses under the Kerala Agricultural University)
5. Architecture: B.Arch.
KEAM 2011 Exam Schedule and Papers:
1. Engineering: Paper I (Physics & Chemistry) : 18-04-2011 (Monday) 10 AM - 12.30 PM
2. Engineering: Paper II Mathematics: 19-04-2011 (Tuesday) 10 AM - 12.30 PM
3. Medical: Paper I (Chemistry & Physics): 20-04-2011 (Wednesday) 10 AM - 12.30 PM
4. Medical: Paper II Biology: 20-04-2011 (Wednesday) 02 PM - 04.30 PM
Candidates can apply either online or offline mode. Online application procedure and relevant links are provided on the website and you need to pay the fee of Rs. 700 in any branch of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) before proceeding with the online application. Offline applications and information booklets are made available on select post offices. List of post offices, eligibility for various courses and categories also available on the website. For non Keralite students, applications available at GPOs of Hyderabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Last Date for receipt of filled in applications: 14-02-2011
Address: Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695001, Kerala. Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487. Website: www.cee-kerala.org/
You can call on this Helpline Numbers for any clarifications: 0471-2115311, 2115312, 2115313. Details of dates and schedule of KEAM 2011 Results, counseling and fee will be announced in due course.