JSS University Mysore has announced notifications for admission to MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences programmes for the academic year 2012-13. There are different date for the receipt of applications for all the courses. Candidates have to apply separately for each course. The JSSU shall conduct an entrance examination for admission to various courses.
1) MBBS: Last date is 7th May 2012
2) BDS: Last date is 15th June 2012
3) Pharmacy: B.Pharm, II B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm - D, Pharm - D (Post Baccalaureate): 15th June 2012
4) Allied Health Sciences (M.Sc / MPH / B.Sc): 14th July 2014
5) Management: Last date is 14th July 2012
6) M.Phil: Last date is 14th July 2012
7) Ph.D. in all branches of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, biomedical sciences and management: Admissions will be conducted every quarter.
Eligibility conditions will be as per the guidelines of MCI, DI, PCI and RCI norms. The date of entrance exams will be announced on the university website at www.jssuni.edu.in. Interested candidates can download prospectus and application form for entrance test from the website. For more details, you can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org .