Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore issued Admission Notification for ME/ M.Tech. M.Des./M.Mgt./ Ph.D./ M.Sc. (Engineering) / Integrated Ph.D./ Enternal Ph.D. Programmes for the year 2011-12. IISc is highly reputed institute and prestigious deemed university in India. IISc has been popular across the world for research on par with the best of the world in Sciences. The institute has excellent laboratories, renowned faculty and infrastructure. Following are details of courses, eligibility and application procedure:
1. Research Programmes - Ph D / M.Sc (Engineering): Ph D in Science disciplines of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Mathematical Sciences(interdisciplinary), Ecological Sciences, Organic Chemistry, High Energy Physics, Physics, Development and Genetics, Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Materials Research, Mathematics, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, Molecular Biophysics, Molecular Reproduction, Microbiology and Cell Biology, and Solid State and Structural Chemistry.
M Sc (Engineering) and Ph D in Engineering Disciplines: Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Product Design & Manufacturing, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, Materials Engineering, Earth Sciences, Electrical Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation, Management Studies, Computer Science and Automation, Nano science and Engineering, Interdisciplinary in Nano science and Engineering, Electronics Design and Technology, Sustainable Technologies, and Supercomputer Education and Research.
2. Course Programmes - ME / M Tech/ M Des / M.Management: Master of Engineering (ME) in Microelectronics,, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Materials Engineering, Signal Processing, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Science and Automation, and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Master of Technology (M Tech) in Electronics Design and Technology (ED), Climate Science(CL), Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering(TI), Computational Science (CP), and Instrumentation (IN).
- Master of Design (M Des) in Product Design and Engineering
- Master of Management (M.Management)
3. Integrated Ph D Programmes in Biological Sciences (BS), Chemical Sciences (CS), Physical Sciences (PS) and Mathematical Sciences (MS).
4. External Registration Programmes (Ph D only): Working professionals from R and D Organizations / Industries and Faculty members from Engineering, Agricultural, Pharmaceutical, Veterinary, Medical Colleges/ Universities are eligible
Interested candidates can apply online through the IISc website www.iisc.ernet.in/admissions. Applications also will be made available at select Canara Bank Branches and at IISc. Details of eligibility, scholarships, fee payment and other info available on the website.
1. Start of Online application process: 07-02-2011.
2. Last date for receipt of online application form (website closure): 18-03-2011.
3. Last date for receipt of offline form/ hard copy of online forms is 21-03-2011
4. IISc Entrance Test : 24-04-2011