The International Institute of Information Technology, Pune, Maharashtra (Known as I Square IT) issued Admission Notification 2011-12 for M.Tech., M.S., Integrated Ph.D. and Ph.D. Programes. Selection will be based on Online Test and interview. IIIT Pune awards scholarships and assistantships for meritorious and deserved candidates. Education loans also will be arranged for eligible students. The programmes are offered in the disciplines of Information Technology, Biotechnology, Robotics, Nanotechnology, Intelligent Systems, Computational Fluid Dynamics and Automotive Engineering. All the courses will be conducted at IIIT, Pune only.
Eligibility Requirements: There are different eligibility criteria for various courses based on the specialisation. Candidates having below qualifications are exempted from online test and will be called for interview directly:
1. For Management Programs: Applicants should have minimum 50 percent score in any of the exam like CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CET / ATMA / IGNOU OPENMAT
2. For Science and Technology Programs: Candidates must have minimum 50 percent score in GATE / GRE / JEST / TANCET / NET / AIPGMET.
Apart from the above programmes IIIT- Pune an UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies offer joint programmes in M.Tech. Computational Fluid Dynamics and MBA in Oil and Gas Management.
Interested candidates can apply online .Offline applications are also accepted. You can download application forms from www.isquareit.ac.in. Address: The International Institute of Information Technology, p -14, MIDC, Phase-I, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi, Pune- 4110057, Maharashtra, India.
Important Dates for MBA / M.Tech. / MS / Integrated Ph.D. Programs:
1. Last date to receive applications: 14th March 2011
2. Online Test / Interview: 19th March 2011 / 20th March 2011
3. Declaration of Merit List: 29th March 2011