Here is an excellent opportunity to pursue M.Tech in a top rung institute in India. IIIT Hyderabad has announced Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGEE 2012) for admission into M.S By Research., M.Tech., Ph.D and Post B.Sc. and Diploma Programmes for the academic year 2012-13. IIIT Hyderabad (IIIT-H) is a world class institute with excellent infrastructure and faculty. GATE score is not required for M.Tech in Hyderabad IIIT. Following are details of programmes, eligibility and application procedure:
1) M.Tech : Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Information Security, VLSI and Computer Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Computer Aided Structural Engineering and Bioinformatics. Eligibility: Applicants should have BE/ BTech in Engineering in any branch including CS/ ECE / EEE/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Biotech.) or B.Arch. or Master's degree in Science/ Maths/ IT/ Computer Science or MCA.
2) PG Diploma in Computational Linguistics: Candidates with MA in linguistics, languages and other related areas are eligible.
3) MS by Research: Branches available are CSE, ECE, Computer Aided Structural Engineering (CASE), Bioinformatics, Computational Natural Sciences (CNS) and IT in Building Science.
4) M.Phil in Computational Linguistics: Eligibility is MA or M.Phil in Linguistics
5) Ph.D: In the branches of Computer Science and Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Computer Aided Structural Engineering (CASE), Bioinformatics, Computational Natural Sciences (CNS), Spatial Informatics, Cognitive Science and Exact Humanities. Eligibility is M.Tech in relevant branch.
Details of exam nature, eligibility requirements, previous papers if any and fee particulars available on http://admissions.iiit.ac.in/
1) Date of PGEE 2012 Entrance Examination: 15 April 2012
2) Last date for the submission of applications through the PGEE portal : 22 March 2012
3) Last date for the receipt of application fees at IIIT, Hyderabad : 24 March 2012
4) Admit cards for download in PDF format are available from: 1 April 2012.