Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) issued admission notification for Management Programs (MP) for the year 2011 and 2012. Admission to all the management programs will be through OPENMAT - XXX. OPENMAT is an all India level entrance examination for admission to management programs at IGNOU. IGNOU is the world's largest central university offering distance programs in almost all the disciplines. Following are the programs offered by School of Management Studies, IGNOU:
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
3. PG Diploma in Management (PGDIM) .
4. PG Diorama in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
5. PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
6. PG Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
7. Diploma in Management (DIM)
Essential Qualifications: Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications to apply for OPENMAT XXX (2011) of IGNOU:
1. Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks. OR
2. Bachelors Degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in any managerial positions. OR
3. Graduation in Engineering or Technology/ Medicine / Architecture/ Law/ Pharmacy. OR
4. Those qualified in CA/ CWA/ CS etc can also apply.
5. Candidates who passed in Intermediate or +2 and have at least 6 years of experience are also eligible to appear for OPENMAT 2011. These candidates can study Diploma in Management only after clearing the OPENMAT entrance test.
Interested candidates can download application forms from the IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in . You can also obtain application forms from any of the regional centers of IGNOU located across the country. Last date for submission of filled in application forms is 15th July 2011. For more details such as course fee, program structure and syllabus, see www.ignou.ac.in . IGNOU conduct admissions for all other programs for January and July Sessions every year.