Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), has announced notification for admission into PG, PG Diploma and Bachelor Degree programmes in various disciplines for the academic session January 2013. Following are the details of Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Diploma Programmes offered in various subjects:
1. M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS).
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM).
3. PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM).
4. PG Diploma in HIV Medicine (PGDHIVM).
5. Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA).
6. Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN).
Post Graduation programmes:
1. Masters of Computer Applications (MCA).
2. MA (Rural Development, Hindi, Tourism Management, Philosophy, English, Gandhi and Peace Studies, Public Administration, Education, Social Work, Participatory Development, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, History, Psychology, Gender and Development Studies, Distance Education, Extension and Development Studies, Anthropology), M.Com., M.Sc. (Library and Information Science, Dietetics and Food Services).
Bachelor Degree programmes:
Bachelor of Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP), Computer Applications (BCA), B.A. (Political Science, History, Economics, Mathematics, Public Administration, Psychology, Urdu, Sociology, Philosophy, English, Hindi, Tourism Studies, Library and Information Sciences, Social Work), B.Com., B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry and Botany) and all diploma and certificate programmes.
The application duly completed in all respects and should be sent along with all relevant document and fee should be paid in the form of DD to the concerned Regional Center to the respective Regional Centers. Last date for the submission of completed application is 30th November, 2012. 20th December, 2012 with late fee of Rs. 200. For more details see website www.ignou.ac.in .