The IGNOU and I2IT Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research are jointly offering M.Tech or MS Programmes for the January 2012 Academic Session. Notification has been issued by I2IT for this 2 year full time programme. Selection of the candidates will be based on performance in national level entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT for Management Programmes and GATE score will be considered for Engineering programmes. Following are details of programmes, eligibility and application procedure:
1) M.Tech. in Advanced Information Technology with specialization in Networking and Telecommunications, Software Technologies, Embedded Systems Design, Microelectronics and VLSI Design, Nanobiotechnology, Intelligent Systems and Robotics, Satellite Communication and Space Systems, Automotive Engineering and e-Manufacturing. Eligibility: Applicants should be graduates with a Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology with at least 55 percent marks the branches of Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
2) M.S in Software Technologies, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology; Eligibility: Candidates should be Graduates with minimum three years course in the areas related to Computer and Information Science / Technology with at least 55 percent marks.
3) M.S. in Biotechnology with Specialization in Applied Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Stem Cell Biology, Molecular Medicine: Applicants should have Bachelors or Masters Degree in any branch of Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering and Technology or equivalent with at least 55 percent marks.
Interested candidates can apply online through I2IT website at http://applications.isquareit.ac.in/Online_Registrations/Admissions_Jan-12/i2it_registration_home . More details can be obtained from www.isquareit.ac.in. Address: IGNOU - I2IT Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research, P-14/1, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Phase 1, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411057; Mobile : +91 9822617898 / 99
1) Online Application Starts: 19th September 2011
2) Last date for application: 2nd December 2011
3) Online Test and Interview On campus and test centers: 9th and 10th December 2011
4) Declaration of Merit List: 16th December 2011
5) Commencement of Batch: 16th January 2012.