Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission into Sustainable Management of Biodiversity programmes. These are one month online Appreciation programmmes starting from October, 2012. Duration of programs is 1 to 6 months.
Qualifications: Applicants should have Bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidate with post graduation and researchers / scientists / Engineering / Medicin / Stake holders / policy makers / Administrators are perferrable. Fee for the programme is Rs. 500. Following are details of courses and application procedure.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science (PGDSS)
2. Appreciation Programme on Sustainability Science (APSS)
3. Appreciation Programme on Sustainable Management of Wetlands (APSMW)
4. Appreciation Programme on Sustainable Management of Biodiversity (APSMBIO)
5. Appreciation Programme on Sustainable Management of Ganga - A Scientific Approach (APSMG)
6. Leadership Programme on Himalayan Ecosystems (LPHECO)
7. Leadership Programme on Nutrition Security and Sustainable Development (LPNSSD)
Registration fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of IGNOU and Payable at Delhi. Downloaded and completed registration form along with attested copies of all relevant certificates should be sent to Programme Coordinator (Course Name), Chair for Sustainable Development, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Block 1, Room No. 21,22, New Delhi - 110068. Last date for the receipt of application form is 20th October, 2012. For more details see website : http://www.ignouonline.ac.in/.