The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) is inviting applications for Intermediate, Final and Foundation courses and Management Accountancy Programme examinations to be held in December 2012. The exams will be held across the country along with overseas centers at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
Dates of examination is 10-17 December 2012. Following are details of examination fee and application procedure:
1) Foundation Course Fee: Rs. 1000
2) Final Course fee: Rs. 1250 for One Group and Rs.2250 for Two groups.
Interested candidates can download application forms from icwai.org or can obtain from 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata. Applicants and Registrations are also available with ICWAI regional Councils and Chapters across the country. Filled in forms also can be submitted at Regional Councils or Chapters.
1. Last date for the submission of examination applications without late fee is 10th October 2012.
2. Last date with a late fee is Rs.300 is 20th October 2012.
3. Date of Examination: 10 to 17th October 2012
4. Results of Foundation Programme: 1st February 2013
5. Results of Inter and Final Exams: 21st February 2012.