Institute of Integrated Circuit and Information Technology (ICIT), Pune has announced notification for admission into following courses through Common Entrance Test. ICIT is an associated institute of University of Pune, Maharashtra. Following are details of courses and application procedure.
1) Certificate Course in Embedded System Design
2) Certificate Course in Advanced Computing
3) Diploma in Advanced Digital Systems Design
CET fee of Rs. 500 should be paid by Cash in ICIT office or should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of ICIT Pvt. Ltd., Pune and the same should be sent along with completed application form. Filled in application forms should be sent along with attested copies of certificates, mark lists, cast certificate and DD to ICIT Pvt. Ltd., Department of Electronic Science, University of Pune, Ganeshkhind Road, Pune 411 007. Common Entrance Test (CET) will be held at the following centres: Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Indore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur and Nasik. For more details, see http://www.icitonline.org/news_3.html .
1) Date for Online CET is on 28th and 29th July, 2012 and 25th and 26th August, 2012
2) Offline CET is on 29th July, 2012 and 26th August, 2012 at 11:00 am in Pune
3) Last date for the submission of application is on 25th July, 2012 and 22nd August, 2012
4) Result of both the CETs will declared on August 4 and August 31, 2012 through email