1. ICAR fellowships: Indian Council of Agricultural Research offer Post Matric Scholarships for SC/ST candidates. There will be 240 scholarships per year. SC/ST candidates pursuing Undergraduate degree programs in Agricultural Universities (State Agricultural Universities, Allahabad Agricultural Institute Deemed University, Central Agricultural University, Central Universities having Agriculture faculty and ICAR Institute based Deemed to be Universities) are eligible for these fellowships. Selected candidates will get an amount of Rs. 300/- pm + Rs. 750/- annual grant for the entire duration of the program. Complete details of ICAR fellowships available on www.icar.org.in
2. ICAR Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) for pursuing Master's degree: There are 475 fellowships under this scheme. Students studying Masters Degree in Agricultural Universities are eligible. Selected students will get an amount of Rs. 8640/- per month + Contingency grant of Rs. 6000/- per year. Veterinary Students will get Rs. 12000/- per month + Contingency grant of Rs. 6000/- per year.
3. ICAR Senior Research Fellowships (SRF) for pursuing Ph. D. degree: There will be 202 Fellowships under this program. Students pursuing Ph.D. courses in Agricultural Universities can apply for these fellowships. They will get an amount of Rs. 12000/- pm for 1st and 2nd year of the course and Rs. 14000/- pm for 3rd year along with Contingency grant of Rs. 10000/- per year. Those pursuing research in Veterinary Science will get Rs. 14000/- pm for 1st and 2nd year of the program and Rs. 15000/- pm for 3rd year along with Contingency grant of Rs. 10000/- per year.
4. Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarships: ICAR also offer MCM scholarships for students pursuing Undergraduate degree programs and having Parents Annual Income below Rs. 1 Lakh. They must be studying in Agricultural Universities. They will get an amount of Rs. 500/- pm for the duration of the entire program.
5. National Talent Scholarships (NTS): These are also for UG programs in Agriculture and allied subjects. Those studying Undergraduate degree program in Agricultural Universities and not located in the domicile State of the student are eligible. Candidates should have been selected through ICAR/ VCI All India Entrance Examination for admission to UG programs. Selected candidates will get Rs. 1000/- per month for the duration of the program.
6. Internships for Veterinary students: These is a internship facility for veterinary students. Candidates pursuing B.V.Sc and AH and equivalent degree program in Agricultural Universities are eligible for these internships. Selected candidates will get Rs. 400/- per month for 6 months along with a travel grant of Rs. 200/- for the duration of internship.