Gautam Buddha University, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh has announced notification for admission into various Post Graduate programs for the academic session 2011-2012. Admission to all the programs will be through direct interview. Following are details of programs, qualifications and application procedure:
1. M. Planning in Urban and Regional Planning: Applicants should have B. Arch/ B.E. or B. Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 50 percent marks.
2. M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering: Candidates need B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR M.Sc. in Environment Sciences with at least 50 percent marks
3. M.Tech. in Structural Engineering : Applicants should have B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with minimum 50 percent marks.
4. M. Tech. in Environmental Science and Engineering for Science Graduates: Applicants need Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50 percent marks.
5. Master of Social Work (MSW) : Candidates with Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50 percent marks can apply.
6. M.A. (Economic Development): Candidates should have any Graduation with minimum 50 percent marks.
Interested candidates can download application forms from the university website www.gbu.ac.in. Candidates those applied for any of the above programs in response to previous advertisements need not apply again. Those applied for MA in Development Studies can opt for MA Economic Development also without applying again. Last date for the receipt of filled in applications is 20th July 2011.
Address: Gautam Buddha University, Yammuna Expressway, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh (India) - 201308. Phone No.: 0120-2344200.