In the recent years, a lot of Indian students have started showing interest towards free education countries like Germany, Sweden, Austria, Norway, etc. In these countries, the student need not
pay any fees for their education at these countries and rather have to jus take care of their living expenditure.
German Universities are autonomous and provide special emphasis on research and teaching. Some of the groundbreaking discoveries that the world has seen have been the result of German Universities. This is one of the strongest reasons why students increasingly prefer Germany for research studies. . Close ties with companies like SAP, Siemens, DPWN, Daimler, BMW or Bosch will increase your career prospects.
Many European countries have shortage of Employees so they are offering free education in universities. Currency used in Germany is Euro. Country has temperate seasonal climate.
1) Deadlines: From 15th February till 31st May of every year. Few universities offer in March every year and deadlines are from 15th November till the end of January.
2) Fees: Germany offers most of the courses for free of cost. A few institutions may have fee of 300-500 Euros per year. Scholarships are offered for extremely good and meritorious profiles. Information of scholarships can be available in the following link: http://www.daad.org/
3) Language: Most of the international Master programmes offered by German Universities will be taught exclusively in English. Many German universities offer free- of- charge language courses to International students.
4) Entry Requirements / Eligibility:
Under Graduate: 13 years of Education is mandatory (12 + 1year from University). If not then students can go via 1year Foundation Course. Or 10 year Education + 3 year Diploma Ielts – 6.0 overall or Toefl – 80 points (IBT).
Masters: 15 and 16 year of education with 65 percent Or 2.3 GPA in relevant subject and Ielts – 6.5 overall or Toefl – 85points (IBT)
MBA: 15 and 16 years of Education with Relevant Subjects and Ielts – 6.5 or Toefl – 85 points (IBT) Work Experience 2 – 3 year at managerial level and GMAT score of 550 (exceptionally required). Time taken for Admission is 2-3 months.
Admission Check list:
1) 10th onwards all mark sheets, transcripts, consolidated mark sheet, provisional and Degree certificates
2) English proficiency test Score card- IELTS or TOEFL
3) Statement of purpose
4) Two Letter of Recommendations (one from university and one from employer-if available)
5) Updated CV with Education years and marks
6) Extra curricular certificates and language certification (German, French etc) if available GMAT and GRE Score cards
7) Passport copy.