ECET 2011 Web Counseling notification has been released. Details of Certificate verification, help line centers, exercise of web options, seats allotment, fee particulars and other information is provided below. You can write / comment below for any other information on ECET 2011 counseling. ECET 2011 (For Diploma Holders and B.Sc. Candidates) qualified candidates can attend for certificate verification as per the schedule given below. Web Counseling process can be done through official website of ECET 2011 at apecet.nic.in .
Exercise of Web Options and Seats Allotment:
All B.Sc. and Diploma Holders can exercise web options through internet any day between 16th July 2011 and 20th July 2011. Date of seats allotment for ECET 2011 candidates will be informed later on.
List of Help Line Centers for Certificate Verification: Candidates can attend for certificate verification between 14th July 2011 to 18th July 2011 as per the schedule given to their ranks and branches. Following are details of helpline centers.
1. Hyderabad: Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
2. Visakhapatnam: Govt. Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
3. Tirupati: SV Govt. Polytechnic, KT Road
4. Secunderabad: Govt. institute of Printing Technology, Nehru nagar
5. Vijayawada: Govt. Polytechnic, Benz circle
6. Kakinada: Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Kakinada
7. Warangal: Govt. Polytechnic, MGM Cirlce
8. Kadapa: Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Ramanjaneyapuram
Following are the certificates to be produced at the time of verification:
1. ECET Rank card or Hall Ticket.
2. Memorandum of Marks.
3. Provisional Diploma or Degree Certificate.
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Study Certificate from VII to Diploma or IX to Degree (for B.Sc. Candidates).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examinations
7. A.P. Residential Certificate in respect of Non-Local Candidates
8. Integrated Community Certificate and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC students.
9. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2011 in respect of SC/ST/BC/Minority/PH and all other candidates whose parental income is up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum. (Tuition fee exemption will be granted as per the norms issued by the government from time to time.)
10. NCC/Sports / PH / CAP Category original certificates.
Candidates can get admission in following courses through ECET 2011 Web Counseling:
1. First year B.E./ B.Tech. in University Engineering Colleges
2. Second year B.E./B.Tech. (Regular) Courses
3. Second year B.Pharmacy (Regular) Courses in all universities and unaided private colleges.