The EAMCET is an important entrance examination for the students of Andhra Pradesh. Lakhs of students are waiting for the analysis of EAMCET 2012 marks and ranks analysis through which they can predict the ranks of EAMCET 2013. Here we are giving a brief analysis of the EAMCET 2012 marks and ranks.
Eamcet 2012 Analysis - EAMCET 2013 Predictions:
1) Candidates who secured 140 marks and above have secured 50 ranks.
2) Students who got 136 marks and above has secured below100 ranks.
3) Candidates with 120 marks and above have got below 500 ranks.
4) The students with 110 marks and above have secured below 1000 ranks
5) Candidates with 90 marks and more than that have secured below 5000 ranks.
Final Prediction: If a candidates secure 90 - 100 marks in EAMCET 2013 can secure an engineering seat in a reputed college. Here are the EAMCET 2012 marks and ranks for the aspiring engineers: