AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad has announced EAMCET 2012 counseling notification for MPC stream to join in Engineering and Pharmacy Courses for the academic year 2012-13. Those candidates qualified in EAMCET 2012 can attend for the decentralised certificate verification to be commenced from 27th August and will be continued till 6st September 2012. Following is the detailed schedule of certificate verification, web options entry, seat allotments and reporting to the college.
Certificates to be produced at the time of verification:
1) EAMCET 2012 Rank Card, Hall Ticket
2) Intermediate Marks Memo - cum - Pass Certificate
3) S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
4) VI to Intermediate Study Certificate
5) Income Certificate issued by concerned authorities after 01st September 2012
6) Caste Certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority and also PH / CAP / NCC / Sports / Minority Certificate (wherever applicable).
Following is the rank wise schedule for certificate verification and web options entry: