EAMCET 2011 seat allotments of the first phase engineering and pharmacy counseling (for MPC stream) will be released by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education (APSCHE) on 14th August 2011 after 6 PM. The EAMCET seat allotment 2011 for Engineering (BE / B.Tech) and Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy) Courses will be displayed on the official EAMCET 2011 website of EAMCET at apeamcet.nic.in OR http://apeamcet.nic.in OR www.apeamcet.org. Candidates can get their seat allotment letters by logging into the official site by following the procedure given below. Following information will also give you an idea of procedure to be followed to cancel the allotted engineering / pharmacy seat if you are not interested in joining in the allotted college and to participate in second phase eamcet 2011 counseling. You can obtain Seat Allotment Order by following this procedure:
1) You should enter the ICR Form Number (Registration Number), Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate Login section of the webpage.
2) You can download the allotment order and read the instructions printed on the document. You can also download challan form for payment of fee if you are not comes under fee reimbursement scheme.
3) You should pay the fee of any in any Branch of Andhra Bank / Indian Bank
4) Those allotted seats and paid fee should report at the allotted college by the date published on the allotment order.
5) Those candidates failed to report in the allotted college by the date published on the allotment order will be automatically cancelled and candidate can not claim the seat allotted.
EAMCET 2011 Engineering and Pharmacy Second Phase Counseling (MPC Stream):
If you are not interested in joining in the allotted college, you should not pay the fee in order to participate in the second round / phase of counseling. If you have decided to not to join in the allotted college after paying the fee, you should not submit the challan copy to the allotted college. You need not collect your original certificates if you want to participate in 2nd phase engineering counseling. Here is the summary of the procedure you should follow to cancel the allotted seat and participate in 2nd phase counseling:
1) Do not pay the fee if you are not interested in joining in the allotted Engineering / Pharmacy college.
2) If already paid the fee but not interested in joining in the allotted college, don’t give the copy of fee challan in the college.
3) Do not take original certificates from Help Line Centers, if you want to participate in 2nd phase counseling
4) Wait for the 2nd Phase Eamcet 2011 engineering counseling notification / advertisement in the newspapers and follow the instructions to be given in the notification.