Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) issued notification for admission to B.Tech. (ICT) 2011-12 Batch. DA-IICT is a prestigious corporate education institute established by Reliance Group of ADAG at Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat. Admission to all the courses will be conducted through AIEEE 2011 ranks. Following are the courses offered at DA-IICT:
1. B.Tech (ICT- Information and Communication Technology): Eligibility: Candidates should have 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. They should apply and appear for AIEEE 2011 to be conducted on 1 May 2011. Candidates also should apply separately for DA-IICT.
DA-IICT shall release a detailed notification soon in March 2011 with complete details like application procedure, fee, seats and selection process. Details can also be obtained from www.daiict.ac.in
DA-IICT offers M.Tech., M.Sc. and research courses as well. Following are the details:
1. M.Tech (Information and Communication Technology)
2. M.Sc. (Information Technology)
3. M.Sc. (Information and Communication Technology in agriculture or allied disciplines)
4. M.Des (Communication Design)
5. Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
Candidates admitted in courses like M.Tech. and Ph.D. will get financial assistance per month from Rs.7500 to Rs. 25000 depending on the performance and academic record. All other candidates also eligible to avail various scholarships based on merit and merit-cum-means schemes.
Application procedure: Interested candidates can apply online through www.daiict.ac.in. Applications also made available at select Axis Bank branches. Notification for M.Sc., M.Tech, Ph.D. courses will be issued along with B.Tech. notification.
1. Commencement of sale of application: 21-03-2011
2. Close of sale of applications: 30-04-2011
3. Last date for receiving applications: 6-05-2011