Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) has announced notification for admission to B.Tech (ICT), M.Tech. (ICT), M.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT in Agriculture and Rural Development), M.Des. (Communication Design) and Ph.D. in courses for the academic year 2011-12. DA- IICT is one of the prestigious institutes for corporate education and training in India. The institute is supported by Reliance ADAG of Anil Ambani. Following are details of eligibility, application procedure and financial assistance by DA-IICT:
List of courses for 2011-12:
1. B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology)
2. M.Sc. (Information Technology)
3. M.Tech (Information and Communication Technology)
4. M.Sc. (Information and Communication Technology in Agriculture or allied disciplines)
5. M.Des (Communication Design)
6. Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
DA-IICT offer excellent financial support for selected and talented candidates. All the candidates admitted into M.Tech. and Ph.D. courses are eligible to get financial assistance from Rs.7500 to Rs. 25000 per month. This is a fixed amount for PG an Ph.D. courses. Candidates admitted in B.Tech (ICT) with AIEEE rank below 5000 will get scholarship equivalent to full tuition fees. Candidates admitted in other courses will also get various scholarships based on merit and also under merit-cum-means schemes.
Application procedure and important dates: Interested candidates can apply online or offline. But the institute encourage the candidates to apply online through official website of DA-IICT www.daiict.ac.in. Offline application forms are available at selected branches of Axis Bank in all major cities and towns across the country. Application fee is Rs. 1000 can be paid in the form of cash at Axis Bank. Online applicants can pay the fee through credit card. Details of fee, eligibility and bank branches available on www.daiict.ac.in. Address: DA-IICT, Near Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India- 382007.
1. Start of sale of application forms: 21st March 2011
2. Close of sale of application forms: 30th April 2011
3. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: 6th May 2011