I have just completed B.Sc. I want to know about Indian Clinical Research Institute (ICRI). Please give information about the courses offered and for which course I must opt. And also fees details.
- Tejaswi G.
ICRI is having 5 campuses in India in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. There are 3 full time courses in ICRI. They are M.Sc in Clinical Research, M.Sc in Clinical Research management and Advanced post graduate diploma in Clinical Research. There are several part time courses available. For further details please follow the below mentioned website www.icriindia.com .
The physical address of different ICRI campuses is provided below:
1. Delhi Campus: A-201, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase I , New Delhi 110020
2. Mumbai Campus : C-9, Central Road No. 22, MIDC Industrial Area , Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093
3. Bangalore Campus: 242 A,13th Cross, CMH Road, Indiranagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560038.
4. Ahmedabad Campus: # 2, Devang Park, Opp Ahmedabad Stock, Exchange, Panjrapole, Ambawadi , Ahmedabad – 380015.
5. Hyderabad Campus: 1-10-3/2, Cargo Office Building, Opposite Old Airport, Behind Bottles and Chimney’s, Prakasham Nagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500 016