Christ University, Bangalore issued Admissions Notification for various courses for the year 2011-12. Christ University is offering UG and PG programmes in Engineering, Management, Integrated Programmes along with several new courses to be offered from academic year 2011-12. Application process for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes has been already under process. Application process for Research programmes will be started from 15th January 2011. Christ University was accredited with A+ grade by NAAC, Bangalore. Following are details of courses and application procedure:
1. B.Com (except B.Com Professional and Honours) / BA/ B.Sc. Courses: You need to take applications directly from Office of Admissions, Central block, Main Campus, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 29.
2. All Other UG and PG Courses: You can apply online through university website.
3. All Research Programmes and B.Tech: Candidates can download applications from University website. Christ University offer EEE, Mechanical, IT, ECE, Engineering Mathematics and Engineering Physics branches in B.Tech.
Following are the proposed new courses at Christ University for 2011-12:
1. B.Tech with MBA/ M.Tech: These are 5 year integrated dual degree programmes offered by the school of Engineering and Technology.
2. M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
3. M.Tech in Communication Systems
4. MBA Hospitality Management
5. MA in Education
6. M.Phil in Law
The University did not mention any last dates for applications. Contact for more details of various programs offered by the University: Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560029, Karnataka, India. Phone: 080- 40129100/ 40129600 ; E-mail: email@example.com ; Website: www.christuniversity.in . For listing of all the programes of the Christ University, view http://www.christuniversity.in/a-zprogrammes.php.