Central University of Haryana, Mahendragarh, Haryana is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to MA, M.Com, MBA, LLM and Ph.D. Programs in various subjects for the academic year 2011-2012. Central University of Haryana was established by Govt. of India under the act of Parliament. Following are the details of application procedure and programs:
1. M.Phil: In the subjects of English, Economics, Hindi and Political Science.
2. Ph.D: in the Subjects of English, Economics, Hindi, Management and Political Science
3. M.A. (Economics), M.A.(Education)
4. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
5. Master of Law (LLM)
6. Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Selection of candidates for M.Phil and Ph.D. courses will be through Entrance Test and Interview. Selection of candidates for all the Masters Programs will be through Entrance Test only. Applications, eligibility requirements for various programs, Test pattern and procedure are available on the official website of the university www.cuharyana.org . Application fee is Rs. 350 for General candidates, Rs. 250 for OBC and Rs. 150 for SC/ ST and PH candidates.
Fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of 'Central University of Haryana' and payable at Narnaul. Filled in forms should reach Central University of Haryana, Temporary camp office, Govt. B.Ed. College Building, Narnaul, Mahendragarh District, Haryana.
1. Last date for the receipt of filled in applications: 24th June 2011
2. Entrance Test: 17th July 2011
3. View for more info: http://www.cuharyana.org/Adm2011.pdf