Following is the Quantitative Abilities / Arithmetic Abilities (Paper 1) model question paper for SSC - CGLE (Combined Graduate Level Exam) Tier - II examination. The model paper is available with key in the last page. Here are some model question from the paper. You can get the complete question paper also here.
1) 42 men take 25 days to dig a pond. If the pond would have to be dug in 14 days, then what is the number of men to be employed?
a) 67 b) 75 c) 81 d) 84
2) A certain sum at simple interest amount to Rs. 1040 in 3 years and to Rs. 1360 in 7 years. Then the sum is?
a) Rs. 750 b) Rs. 800 c) Rs. 900 d) Rs. 1000
3) Two numbers have 16 as their HCF and 146 as their LCM. How many such pairs of numbers are there?
a) Zero b) Only 1 c) Only 2 d) Many
4) The number of workers in the employment guarantee scheme increased by 15 which resulted into an increase of 20 percent. What was the initial number of workers?
a) 60 b) 75 c) 80 d) 90
5) In a division operation, the divisor is 5 times the quotient and twice the remainder. If the remainder is 15, then what is the dividend?
a) 175 b) 185 c) 195 d) 250