Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani , Rajasthan is offering various professional programmes under Off Campus Work integrated Learning Programmes mode for the year 2011-2012. Applications are open for B.S. and M.S Programmes under WILP of BITS, Pilani. Working professionals and those interested in up-gradation of skills and qualifications are best suitable candidates for these programmes. These are Distance Learning Programmes (DLP) wth quality of instruction and delivery. BITS is accredited with A Grade by NAAC. BITS Pilani is a highly reputed technical institute in India for Engineering and other professional courses. The following Off Campus programs are offered in collaboration with various specialized institutes and companies such as Wipro, Bharat Forge, CMC Vellore, LV Prasad Eye Institute Hyderabad, CDC, Aditya Birla Group etc. Following are the details of programmes:
Programmes for admission during October 2011:
1. B.S. Engineering Technology / B.S. Information Systems: These are Integrated First Degree Program of 6 semesters duration). Eligibility: Applicants should be employed professionals holding a Technical Diploma or an UG degree such as B.Sc. with minimum two year of relevant experience. Engineering Technology candidates need experience in Engineering Industries (for ET) and Information Systems candidates need experience in IT Industries (For IS).
2. M.S. Software Systems / M.S. Manufacturing Management: These Higher Degree Programmes with the duration of 4 semesters. Qualification: Applicants should be employed professionals with an Integrated First Degree of BITS Pilani or its equivalent degree such as B.E. / M.Sc. with along with minimum one year relevant experience in Engineering Industries for MM (Manufacturing Management) and IT Industries for SS (Software Systems).
Last date for the receipt of filled in applications for the above programmes: 31st October 2011.
Programmes for which application process starts in April 2012;
1. M.S. Consultancy Management: In collaboration with Consultancy Development Center, New Delhi.
2. M.S. Quality Management: Offered in association with Indian Institute of Quality Management, Jaipur.
3. M.Phil. Hospital and Health Systems Management: Offered in collaboration with Christian Medical College, Vellore and Bombay Hospital, Mumbai.
4. B.S. Optometry (In collaboration with Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai and L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad)
5. B.S. Physician Assistant ( In collaboration with Madaras Medical Mission, Chennai)
6. M.S. Medical Laboratory Technology (In collaboration with Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai)
7. M.Phil. Optometry (In collaboration with Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai)
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can download application forms and information brochure from the BITS website http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/WILP/ . Details of program delivery, fee, eligibility, fee and application procedure can be obtained from the above mentioned website. Application fee is Rs. 1500 which can be paid through net banking or at ICICI branches. Contact Address for more details: Dean, WILPD, Room 2152, FD-III, Ground Floor, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani – 333031, Rajasthan, India. Phone: 01596 - 242210.