Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) issued Admission Notification for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ B.Pharm./B.Sc. Nursing/MD/MS Courses for the academic year 2011-12. BHU shall conduct All India Competitive Examination PMT-2011 for admission to all the courses. PMT 2011 is consist of Screening and Main tests. For admission to BDS/BAMS/B.Pharm. courses, candidates will be selected based on the merit in PMT-2011 Screening Test only. BHU is one of best and highly reputed universities India. Following are details of seats in various courses, application procedure and important dates for application:
1. MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ B.Pharm. Details: Following are details of number of setas: MBBS course (84 seats); BDS (38 seats), BAMS (78 seats) and B.Pharm. (33 seats).
Eligibility: Applicants should have passed in Intermediate / 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany) subjects and have secured minimum 50 percent marks. For B.Pharm, candidates need minimum 60 percent marks. Age must be between 17-25 years as on 31st December 2011 for all courses.
2. B.Sc. Nursing (60 seats) and B.Pharm.(Ayurveda- 30 seats)) Details: Qualification: Applicants should have passed in 10+2 / Intermediate with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany) subjects with minimum 50 percent marks.
PMT-2011 Screening Test will be conducted on Sunday, the 8th May 2011 at Hyderabad, Delhi, Varanasi and Kolkata centers to screen candidates for PMT-2011 Main examination. Main exam will be held on 12th June 2011 at Varanasi only.
Interested candidates have to apply in the prescribed format. Candidates can download application forms for B.Sc. Nursing, B.Pharm (Ayurveda) and MD/MS courses. For MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ B.Pharm. course, applications can be obtained from designated branches of Bank of Baroda or through post. Detailed procedure to get applications available on www.imsbhu.ac.in OR www.bhu.ac.in. Filled in forms should reach 'The Director (PMT Cell), Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005' on or before 9th March 2011.
1. Availability of Application forms for MBBS Screening, BDS, BAMS and B.Pharma
2. PMT 2011 Screening Test: 8th May 2011
3. MBBS PMT Main Exam date: 12th June 2011
4. Issue of forms for B.Sc. Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay): 10-01-2011
5. Entrance Test for B.Sc. Nursing and B.Pharma (Ay): 22 May 2011
6. Issue of application forms for MD/MS: 27-12-2010
7. Date of Entrance test for MD/MS: 27th March 2011
8. Issue of forms for Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD-Ay) and Ayurveda Dhanwantari (MS-Ay): 16-02-2011.
9. Date of Entrance Test for Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD-Ay) and Ayurveda Dhanwantari (MS-Ay): 29th June 2011.