Not interested in going out this summer? Just select books of your interest for this summer to make it memorable. But don't forget, the books must be classics in their own field. A best and short list of classics is mentioned below. Just believe that Books are the best friends during summers and great books are friends forever. The classic books provide insights into the experiences of people who lived through them. Thus by reading them one would acquire the cumulative experience of them all in a short span of time. Check the list of books here and can add your recommendations if any:
1. The Karamazov Brothers by Fyodor Dostoevsky
2. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
3. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
4. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
5. The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
6. A Room With a View by E. M. Forster
7. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
8. The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
9. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
10. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
1. As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
2. A Manual for Living by Epectitus
3. The University of Hard Knocks by- Ralph Parlette.
4. The Power of the Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy.
5. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
6. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck.
7. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
8. The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
9. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
10. How to Make Millions With Your Ideas: An Entrepreneur's Guide by Dan S. Kennedy