Bangalore University, Bangalore (Karnataka) is inviting applications for admission to various Post Graduate Courses at Jnana Bharathi Campus, Central College Campus, P.G. Centre at Kolar and other affiliated colleges of the University for the academic year 2012-13. The BUB is offering PG Courses in the disciplines of Science, Commerce, Education, Law etc. Online application facility is available at http://bub.ernet.in/eAdmission/application .
1) Faculty of Arts: M.A. in Dance, Rural Development Studies, Economics, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, History, English, French, Music, Mrudangam, Political Science, Sanskrit, Japanese, Kannada, Social Work, Drama, Sociology, Visual Arts, Philosophy, Women Studies.
2) Faculty of Science: M.Sc. in Applied Genetics, Geography, Biotechnology, Applied Geology, Bio-Chemistry, Apparel Technology and Management, M.S. Communication, Statistics, Computer Science, Botany, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Home Science, Microbiology, Physics, Electronic Science, Psychology, Library and Information Science, Human Consciousness and Yogic Science, Mathematics, Sericulture, Speech and Hearing, Zoology.
3) Self Financing Courses: M.Sc. in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Electronic Media and Psychological Counseling.
4) Faculty of Commerce: M.Com
5) Self Financing Course: Master of Finance and Accounting, International Business and Tourism Administration.
6) Faculty of Education: M.Ed and M.P.Ed.
7) Law: LL.M
8) PG Center, Kolar: M.A in Economics, Social Work, Kannada and M.Com
9) UG Course: B.P.Ed.
Application fee is Rs. 600 for General Merit / Other category and Rs. 300 for other candidates. Interested candidates can apply online through University website at www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in . Fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore. Filled in applications along with necessary enclosures should be sent to Centralized Admission Cell, Jnanajyothi Auditorium, Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 001. Last date is 8th August 2012.