Following are useful list of books and journals for B.Tech CSE - Data Communication Systems and Networks Paper. Several of these may also available on the internet for free of cost.
1: Data Communications and Networking, 4th Ed, Behrouz A. Forouzan, TMH
2: Computer Networks, A.S.Tanenbaum, 4th Ed, Pearson Education
1: Introduction to Data communications and Networking, W.Tomasi, Pearson education.
2: Data and Computer Communications, G.S.Hura and M.Singhal, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group
3: An Engineering Approach to Computer Networks-S.Keshav, 2nd Edition, Pearson Education
4: Understanding communications and Networks, 3rd Edition, W.A.Shay, Cengage Learning.
(All the books given in the JNTU Syllabus)
Other Reference Books:
1. Communication Networks, Fundamental Concepts and Key Architectures by Leon Garcia and
Widjaja, 3rd Edition, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi.
2. Computer Networking By J.F. Kurose & K.W. Ross, A Top Down Approach Featuring the Internet,
Pearson Edition, 2003.
3. Data and Computer Communications By Willian Stallings, 6th Edition, Pearson Education, New Delhi.
4. Communication Networks fundamental concepts and key architecture, Leon Garcia and Indra
Widjaja, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi.
1. International Journal of Wireless Networks and Communications (IJWNC)
2. International Journal of Networking & Computer Engineering (IJNCE)
3. Communications of the ACM
1. IETE journal
2. CSI Communications journal
3. Computer Express [Magazine]