Following is the APPSC - CDPO Question Paper for General Studies. The key is also provided for all the series papers along with question paper. The examination is aimed at recruiting candidates for Child Development Project Officer posts in AP. The paper consists of 150 questions for 150 marks.
The subjects covered are Reasoning, History, Polity, Economy, Geography, Current Affairs and General Knowledge and General Science. Here are some model questions from the paper. You can download the question paper from the link given below:
1. The Universal law of gravitation was propounded by
1) Kepler 2) Galileo 3) Newton 4) Copernicus
2. Which City hosted 4th Telugu World Conference in December 2012?
1) Chennai 2) New Delhi 3) Hyderabad 4) Tirupati
3. Which country's team is the winner of Kabaddi World Cup 2012?
1) India 2) Pakistan 3) Australia 4) England
4) Which film was chosen as the best film in Oscar Awards 2012?
1) The Help 2) The Artist 3) True Life 4) The Decedents
5) The Indus Valley Civilisation Specialised in
1) Town Planning 2) Architecture 3) Craftmanship 4) All the above