The APPSC has conducted written examination for the posts of Accounts Officers, Junior Accounts Officers and Senior Accountants in AP Municipal Accounts Sub Service on 3rd November 2012. The Paper 1 consists of questions on General Studies and Mental Ability. Following is the question paper and key / answers for Paper 1 of the examination. Total marks for the exam are 150 and duration is 150 minutes. Paper 2 and Paper 3 of the Accounts Officers Exam are related to Commerce.
See the General Studies question paper link below these questions. Here are some model questions from the original question paper. We will post the completed key / answers very soon.
1) The Chief Minister of a State in India who has been named among the 100 most influential people in the world by Time Magazine in its 2012 year list is
1) Sheila Dixit 2) Jayalalitha 3) Mamata Banerjee 4) Nitish Kumar
2) The campaign for Good Governance in rural areas (Gram Suraj Abhiyan) was introduced in the state of
1) Maharashtra 2) Bihar 3) Uttaranchal 4) Chattisgarh
3) Cargill Foods, an MNC company has bought over which indigenous Indian company?
1) Dabur 2) Britannia 3) Parle 4) Parakh Foods
4) The Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (MIS) interest rate from April 1, 2012 is
1) 8.8 percent 2) 8.2 percent 3) 8.5 percent 4) 8.6 percent
5) Blood is circulated by
1) Cardiac System 2) Respiratory System
3) Renal System 4) Cardia - Vascular System
6) If Kamal says, Rani's mother is the only daughter of my mother, how is Kamal related to Rani?
1) Grandfather 2) Father 3) Uncle 4) Brother