Mathematics is one of the difficult subjects for Intermediate Second Year students. Following are some model questions for Senior Intermediate Mathematics Paper 2. Solving these model questions will help the students to get familiarity with the Intermediate Public Examinations (IPE).
1. Find the equation of the sphere on the line joining the points (2, 3, 4) and (-5, 6, -7) as a diameter.
2. Find the area of the region bounded by one arc of the curve y= sinax and the x-axis.
3. Show that the locus of the poles of Chords of the Parabola y2 = 4ax Which Subtend a right angle at the Vertex is x + 4a = 0
4. Find the mid point of the chord intercepted by the hyperbola 9x2−16y2 = 144 on the line 9x−8y−10 = 0
5. Find the equation of the circle passing through the origin, having its centre on the line x +y - 4 = 0 and intersecting the circle x2 + y2 - 4x + 2y + 4 = 0 orthogonally.
6. Find the area of one of the curvilinear triangles bounded by y = sinx, y = cosx and x-axis.
Following are some more questions: