Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamilnadu has announced notification for admission into various programmes under Distance Education mode for the year 2011-2012. Admissions to all the following programmes will be based on merit in the qualifying examination. Annamalai University is known for distance education programmes and there are hundreds of programmes in the disciplines of Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Languages etc at Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma, Under Graduate and Post Graduate levels. Following are details of programmes and application procedure:
1) Under Graduate (UG) Programmes: B.A, B.Sc.
2). Post Graduate Programmes: M.A, M.Sc.
3) Music and Dance Programmes
4) Yoga Related Programmes
5) Health Science Programmes
6) MBA (Master of Business Administration)
7) Master of Health Science (all branches of studies)
8) Post Graduate Diploma (all branches of studies)
9) Law Programmes: LLM, BBL, BGL, BAL, Diploma, PG Diploma
10) PG, Post, Advanced Diploma and Diploma Programmes
11) Management and Commerce Programmes
12) Agriculture Related Programmes
13) Engineering and Technology Programmes
14) Pharmaceutical Programmes
15) Certificate Programmes: Office Management / Binding and Finishing / Soil Ecology, Earthworm Culture and Composting / Bar Bending Practices/ Offset Machine Printing / Spoken English / Food and Nutrition / Automobile Technology / Safety in Construction Practices / Plumbing (water supply and Sanitary installations)
15) Bharathanatyam Programmes: Diploma in Bharathanatyam / Masters in Bharathanatyam
16). Library Science Programmes
Interested candidates can download application forms from www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in . Details such as eligibility for various programmes, duration of the courses, course fee, application procedure and programme delivery can be obtained from the website. Last date for issue and receipt of filled in applications is 12th October 2011.