Anna University, Chennai (Tamilnadu) has issued notification for Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TANCA) 2012-13. Admission to post graduate professional programmes such as M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. will be conducted through single window counseling of TANCA 2012. Admission to all University Colleges, Government, Aided Engineering Colleges and Self Financing Engineering Colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu will through TANCA 2012. The detailed list of colleges offering these programmes and seats in respective colleges will be through www.annauniv.edu/tanca2012 . The courses are offered under four categories mentioned below:
1) GATE Category: Candidates who were qualified in GATE Engineering / Technology / Engineering Sciences / Life Sciences Papers are eligible under this category. All the candidates must have also appeared for TANCET 2012 conducted by Anna University.
2) Non-GATE category: Candidates those appeared for TANCET 2012 score only eligible under this category seats.
3) Sponsored category: Admission will be conducted for University departments of Anna University only under this category. Candidates need TANCET 2012 score.
Eligibility: Applicants should have minimum 50 percent marks in Bachelors Degree. They should have qualified in TANCET 2012 or GATE Engineering / Technology OR GATE Life Sciences / Engineering Sciences with Assistantship. Candidates can obtain application forms by post, person or opt for online registration. Online registrations are accepted through www.annauniv.edu/tanca2012.
1) Start of issue of application forms: 16th July 2012
2) Last date for issue of application forms: 27th July 2012
3) Last date for submission of filled in application forms: 30th July 2012.