The School of Business, Alliance University, Bangalore is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA, Executive MBA, BBM, Ph.D. and MBA International Business programmes for the year 2012. Alliance is a private university and listed by UGC. The institute has been recognised by International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA. Following are details of programmes, eligibility, selection procedure and application process.
1) Ph.D (Internal / External Programmes): Admission to the Doctoral Degree Program (Ph. D.) will be based on merit. Eligibility: Candidates should have Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent. Candidates also need minimum of two years full-time work experience along with high score in GMAT / CAT or Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT). Selection will be based on Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT), Personal Interview and evaluation of the research synopsis.
2) Executive MBA: This is full time course which includes course work for one year. Eligibility: Applicants should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks, good score in GMAT or CAT and also require minimum three years full-time work experience. Selection of the candidates will be based on Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT), GD and personal interviews.
3) MBA: Specializations offered are Marketing, Finance, Operations, Retail, Hospitality, Banking and Financial Services, Organizational leadership strategy. Eligibility is Bachelor's degree with at least 50 percent marks. Candidates should have GMAT or any national level entrance test score. Selection is based on AAT, Oral Extempore Presentation, GD and personal interview.
4) Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM): Applicants should have Graduation along with minimum two years work experience. Selection will be through AAT and interviews.
5) Bachelor of Business Management (BBM): Candidates need Pre - University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 qualification in any discipline. Selection will be through Alliance Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
Interested candidates can download application forms from the website www.alliance.edu.in . Completed application forms along with necessary copies of certificates should be sent to Chief Admissions Officer, Alliance University, School of Business, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore - 562106, Karnataka, India. Phone: +91 80 30938000/1/2/3/4. Last date for the receipt of applications is different for various courses. Please refer official website www.alliance.edu.in for details of last dates, fee and application procedure.