Management Aptitude and Skills Test - MAST is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAST is the latest initiative of AIMA for the benefit of fresh management students and recruiters. Recruiting companies can use MAST scores to short list the candidates in the selection process. MAST has been started from this year only and the first MAST 2011 exam will be conducted on 20th February 2011. Following are other details of the examination including online registration process.
MAST has been designed to assess the skills and competencies of fresh Management Graduates considering the requirements of the corporate companies in the changing scenario. This will reduce the efforts and save time and resources of the companies that are willing to go for campus placements. Conducting offline recruitments also would become easier for companies as they can use MAST scores / marks to short list the candidates.
Eligibility for students: MBA / PGDM final year students or its equivalent degree / diploma holders with 0-3 years work experience will appear for MAST examination. They have to register online through www.aima-ind.org . Mock Test of MAST also will be made available on the website. Online registrations for students will start from 1st December 2010.
The MAST 2011 will be conducted in Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Delhi and NCR, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Patna. Test fee is Rs. 1750. You can avail Rs. 100 discount if you apply on or before 31st December 2010.
Test Pattern: MAST is completely computer based test and the test will consist of three following sections:
1. Psychometric assessment: This includes test of these qualities: Leadership, Team Work, Initiator, Stability, Stress Management, Decision Making Ability, Negotiation skills, Adaptability and Ethical values.
2. General Aptitude: This section consists of questions from these topics: Numerical Ability, Managerial Ability, Test of Reasoning and English Language.
3. Domain Knowledge: This consist of Case Study followed by Objective multiple choice questions from HR, Marketing, Operations, Information Technology, International Business and Finance.
Business Schools, Management Colleges and Recruiters have to register themselves through AIMA website www.aima-ind.org to avail scores of MAST participated students.
For more details, please contact at this address: Vikas Malik / Sanjay Dixit, Business Development, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003, India. Phone: +91 11 24645100 (Ext. 455).
1. Last Date for Online Registration with DD: 15th January 2011 (Saturday)
2. Last Date for submission of registration form along with Demand Draft at AIMA,New Delhi: 20th January 2011
3. MAST Test Date: 20 February 2011 (Sunday) onwards