All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has announced admission notification 2011 for the following programmes to be commenced from January 2012. Selection of the candidates for Post Graduate programmes will be based on written examination to be conducted at Delhi only. Candidates should also qualify in departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment. Following are details of programmes and application procedure:
1) Post Graduation courses: MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6 years) / MDS/ MHA
2) Post Doctoral Courses: DM/ M.Ch and PhD
Eligibility and Selection Process: Candidates must possess a degree in MD / MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective disciplines. Course specific specialisations are available on the AIIMS website at http://www.aiimsexams.org/PG_Prospectus-_JANUARY_2012_DRAFT-II.pdf .
Interested candidates can apply / register online and get acknowledgement card. Candidates can also download Admit Card from AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org after 28th October 2011.
1) Entrance examination for MD / MS / M.Ch / MDS: 13th November 2011 (Exam Centres-Delhi, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata and Mumbai)
2) Entrance examination for DM / M.Ch / MHA: 12th December 2011 (Centre- Delhi only)
3) Entrance examination for Ph.D: 22nd January 2012 (Centre-Delhi only)
4) Last date for online registration: 3rd October 2011