All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi has issued National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2013-14) . The test is aimed at providing admission to Management programmes in business schools across the country. AICTE will conduct this examination twice a year. CMAT 2013- 2014 will be held online between 27 September 2012 to 01st October 2012. This is the first CMAT test. Following are details of eligibility and application procedure:
Eligibility: Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline. Those appearing for the final year examinations can also apply. There will be centralized counseling for admission to the participating institutions. List of participating institutions from various states can be accessed from www.aicte-cmat.in .
Interested candidates can apply online through the above mentioned website. You may contact at Helpline number : 022 – 40679404 for any more clarifications and details. CMAT 2013-14 results will be announced on 17th October 2012.
Important Dates for CMAT 2013-14 (First Test)
1) Online Registration window opens on : 03rd August 2012
2) Last Date for Online Registration: 02nd September 2012
3) Print out of Hall ticket : From 15th September 2012
4) Computer based test (CMAT) dates: 27 September 2012 to 01st October 2012
5) Results: 17th October 2012.