All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced CMAT 2013-14 (Common Management Admission Test) notification for admission into MBA programme in the AICTE approved management institutes in the country. CMAT is an objective type multiple choice examination.
Applicants should have qualified in Graduation in any discipline. Candidates appearing for final year examinations are also eligible. Application fee is Rs.1200. Interested candidates can register online through www.aicte-cmat.in . Last date for online registrations is 2nd January 2012. Computer based CMAT will be conducted between 21 - 25 February 2013. Practicing CMAT model question paper will help you in understanding the nature of the examination.
CMAT Test Pattern:
1) Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation: 25 questions - 100 marks
2) Logical Reasoning: 25 questions - 100 marks
3) Language Comprehension: 25 questions - 100 marks
4) General Awareness : 25 questions - 100 marks
1) Registration Start date: 01-11-2012
2) Registration End date: 02-01-2013
3) Admit Card download date: 11-02-2013
4) CMAT 2013-14 Exam Window: 21-02-2013 to 25-02-2013
5) CMAT Result declaration: 13-03-2013
6) Print out of Score Cards: From : 13-03-2013 - 13-04-2013