1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- 10th General Science Biology Model Paper – New Pattern
- 10th Class General Science – Biology Model Paper as per New Syllabus
- Rashtriya Military Schools Admission to VI and IX Classes for 2015-16
- Pondicherry University Distance Education Admissions 2014-15
- ONGC Scholarships for Meritorious SC and ST Candidates 2014
- JIPMER – Certificate Programmes 2014
- KIMS Karad Admissions into Ph.D Programmes 2014
- 10th Class Telugu Second Language Model Paper – New Syllabus
- 10th Class Telugu Composite Course Model Paper – New Syllabus
- 10th Class Maths Paper 2 – New Model Paper for AP and Telangana States