1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- Kendriya Hindi Shikshan – PG Diploma Courses 2015
- BCCL Dhanbad – Diploma in Nursing Courses 2015
- Kamma Sangham – Scholarships Application Form 2015
- Kamma Sangham Hyderabad – Scholarships for Degree Courses 2015
- YVUCET – 2015 IInd Phase counseling schedule 2015
- JoSAA – JEE Main and Advanced Counseling Schedule 2015-16
- RGUKT Merti Lists 2015 for Basar, Nuzvid and RK Valley
- JoSAA Final and Revised Counseling Schedule 2015-16
- Coffee Board of India PG Diploma in Coffee Quality Management 2015-16
- Pondicherry University UG and PG Admissions 2015-16