1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- RGNIYD Masters and Undergraduate Programmes Admissions 2015-16
- UGC Post Doctoral Fellowships for Women Candidates 2015-16
- M.Tech Programmes in NITTTR Chennai 2015
- NSIT New Delhi – M.Tech and Ph.D Programmes 2015
- Nirma University – B.Tech Programmes 2015
- Masters Degree Programmes in Public Policy 2015
- DMER Mumbai – MH-SSET 2015 for Medical PG Courses
- Homeopathy University Admissions into Degree Programmes 2015
- NIIT – YES Bank PG in Branch Banking Admissions 2015-16
- APTET cum TRT – SGT Key for DSC All Series Question Papers 2015