1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- 10th Class Biology Model Paper for Telangana Students – New Model
- AIIMS New Delhi – Post Graduate and Post-Doctoral Programmes 2014
- PGIMER Chandigarh PG and Post-Doctoral Admissions 2014-15
- Honeywell and Ascent Engineering Mastermind Quiz Program – 2014
- SRM University Medicine and Health Sciences Admissions 2014-15
- Jawahar Navodaya Schools 6th Class Admissions 2015-16
- IIM Bangalore PGP in Enterprise Management Admissions 2014-15
- Prime Ministers Scholarship Scheme 2014-15
- Prime Ministers Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research 2014 – 2015
- 10th General Science Biology Model Paper – New Pattern