1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- CIFNET Kochi Admissions into Bachelor of Fishery Science 2014
- CIFNET Training Programme in Vessel Navigator and Marine Fitter Trades 2014
- Nirma University Ahmedabad MBA, Ph.D and BBA-MBA Integrated Programmes 2014
- IGIB New Delhi Admissions into Ph.D Programmes 2014
- Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Ph.D Admissions 2014
- Christian Medical College and Hospital – Under Graduate Courses 2014
- Central University of Gujarat PG, Ph.D and Integrated Courses 2014
- SIBM Pune Admissions into MBA Programmes 2014-16
- DIAT Pune M.Tech Mechanical Admissions 2014-15
- Kerala Board SSLC Results 2014