1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- Bharathidasan University Admission Notification 2015-16
- NITTTR Chandigarh ME Admissions 2015-16
- Yenepoya University MBBS and BDS Admissions 2015-16
- Symbiosis Law School Noida Admissions 2015-16
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology – Diploma Courses 2015
- Delhi Institute of Heritage Research – Masters Degree Programmes 2015
- MDNIY New Delhi – Graduation Programmes 2015
- CIFNET Kochi – Degree Programmes 2015
- M.Tech and Ph.D Programmes in IIT Patna 2015
- National University of Educational Planning – M.Phil and Ph.D Programmes 2015