1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination 2014
- NHFDC Scholarship Scheme Trust Fund 2013-2014
- Development Management Institute Admissions into PG Programmes 2014-16
- Bharath University BEEE Notification 2014
- UP Combined Medical Entrance Test 2014
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Question Paper 2014
- Panchayat Secretary Question Papers with Key 2014
- LPUNEST 2014 of Lovely Professional University
- GITAM Bengaluru School of Management MBA Admissions 2014-15
- Madurai Kamaraj University PG and M.Phil admissions 2014 – 15