1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- Sri Ramachandra University MD, MS and MDS Admissions 2015-16
- COMEDK PGET 2015 for Medical PG Admissions in Karnataka
- BITS Pilani Ph.D Admissions 2014-15
- Army Institute of Technology Engineering Admissions 2015-16
- SSC English Model Question Paper for AP Students
- AP 10th Class Physical Science Model Paper – Telugu Medium
- SRMJEEE 2015 for B.Tech Admissions in SRM University
- 10th Class English New Syllabus and Marks Division for AP Students
- 10th Class Biology Model Paper for AP Board – New Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 10th Class Urdu Model Paper as per New Syllabus for AP Students