1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girl Students
- IISWBM Kolkata Admissions into MBA and MHRM Programmes 2014
- CBIP New Delhi Admissions into Placement Oriented Programmes 2014
- Indian Maritime University Admissions into PG Diploma Courses 2014
- NITIE Mumbai – PG Diploma Programmes 2014
- IIT Kanpur Admissions into MBA Programmes 2014-15
- IIT Jodhpur Asmissions into Ph.D. Programmes 2014
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University – Ph.D. Programmes 2014
- National Institute of Design Admissions into B.Des and M.Des Programmes 2014
- Admission into B.Sc Nursing and Diploma in GNM Courses 2014