1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- Birla Institute of Technology – MBA Programmes 2015
- ONGC Technical Assistants Results 2015
- Periyar Maniammai University – UG, PG and Ph.D Programmes 2015
- IIM Rohtak – Doctoral Programme in Management 2015
- Indian Statistical Institute – Degree, PG and Ph.D Programmes 2015
- TAPMI Manipal – Ph.D Programmes 2015
- Karunya University Admissions into Degree and PG Programmes 2015
- South Asian University – PG and M.Phil – Ph.D Programmes 2015
- IPE March 2015 Time Table Revised for Andhra Pradesh
- Testbook GATE 2015 Free Online Mock Tests