1. Find the point on X- axis that is equidistant from (2, 3) and (4, -2)
2. Find the intercepts made by the line 3x+y+4 = 0 on co-ordinate axes.
3. The mean of 10 observations is 16.3. By an error, one observation is registered as 32 instead of 23. Find the correct mean.
4. What are the different boxes used in a flow chart?
5. What are the types of operations a computer performs?
6. Two circles of radii is 1 cm and 3 cm. The distance between their centres is 5 cm. Find the length of their transverse common tangent.
7. Define a ‘radian’.
8. Find the equation of the line whose y- intercept is 3 units and is parallel to 7x-2y = 6.
9. Find the mode of the data when Median is 30.5 and mean is 28.2.
10. State any four languages you have known, that are used in computers.
11. Find the equation of the line perpendicular to the line joining (3, -5), (5, 7) and passing through (2, -3).
12. Solve the simultaneous equations 3x+8y = 7 and 6x-y = 31. Using cramers method.
13. Find the compound interest and amount after 5 years for a principal p and rate of interest r percent. Execute the flow chart for p = Rs.2,000 and r = 18.
14. Construct a cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, where AB = 3 cm, BC = 6 cm, AC = 4 cm and AD = 2 cm write the construction steps.
- TISS Admissions into Certificate Courses 2014
- IPIRTI Bangalore Admissions into PG Diploma Programmes 2014
- MGAHV Wardha Degree and PG Admissions 2014
- IPWE New Delhi Admissions into Diploma Courses 2014-15
- Central Board of Irrigation and Power Placement Oriented Courses 2014-15
- UGC Scholarships, Felowships, Research Awards for 2014-15
- Devi Ahalya University MBA Energy Management Admissions 2014-15
- CA – CPT and IPC Exams Schedule Announced for 2014
- Kerala LLB Entrance Examination 2014-15
- Mohamed Sathak Engineering College Admissions 2014-15